Monday 28 March 2016

Need advice for designing a cook book

Hello, i always found designing a cool thing, i like the idea of creating. Since i spend quite some time on the pc i thought i give it a try. Since i will move out from my parents house soon, a cook book was a useful idea. I want to create cook book sheets, with empty formatted text boxes, so i can easily copy paste a new recipe and print it out quickly. And i want to decorate the whole sheet as well, create a logo, nice titles etc. I want to ask which programs do i need to successfully realise my idea? I will then learn the skills, that i need to create it.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 28, 2016 at 05:52PM by GrilledChickenXL http://ift.tt/1Mwa8vU

No comments:

Post a Comment