Monday 28 March 2016

Which website builder should I choose for a spreadsheet-like website?

Hi! I am very new to websites (have only built one simple site before). Now I would like to create a website that helps people make better decisions when buying property. The website needs to feature a spreadsheet where users can put in some numbers, and then see how a property scores. It is really quite simple. I have played around a bit with Wordpress, Google Sites, and Wix, but none of them have shown me a path to easily create something like this. What would you suggest I use / consider / check out? Thank you very much for any attempt to help!!!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 28, 2016 at 07:39PM by BroccoBaba http://ift.tt/1MNvmzW

No comments:

Post a Comment