Thursday 6 April 2017

help me with ideas for a design assignment?

so my professor asked me to create interactive artwork or a game from paper. but it has to be not done before and exciting. It's more about the concept, and i am supposed to quote my reading materials.

for example it can be a card game, though the rules have to be creative and solid. id have to do all the artwork as well. though they could be simple shapes or a photograph i suppose.

it could be artwork, but there must have an interactive quality that goes beyond simply looking at it. then id have to explain it and all. using photoshop to create it is fine.

...honestly i think this class is BS for being required in my engineering degree, so the more simple i can make this project, the better.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 06, 2017 at 01:42PM by Jakabee http://ift.tt/2oHMJk9

No comments:

Post a Comment