Friday 18 September 2015

What are the best design sharing/critique sites these days? (Behance, Dribbble, others?)

I've been posting my work to Behance for several months now, and it doesn't seem like there's a lot going on. I've posted dozens of projects and I occasionally get an upvote or two, but that's about all I get for feedback. (My projects are usually advertisements, so maybe people are just avoiding them because of that? Hey, we can't all be poster designers.)

So I decided to possibly jump ship and sign up for Dribbble, but I'm annoyed by its invite limitation. Maybe it has a good community once you actually get in, but then again I get an elitist vibe from it.

Are there other sites out there that fill a similar niche, for designers to share their work and critique the work of others? Or should I just stick with one of the bit two?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 18, 2015 at 05:02PM by BevansDesign http://ift.tt/1ODjg0c

No comments:

Post a Comment