Sunday 7 August 2016

can only save PSD as .tif, What High Quality Format Can I use for web?

Hi everyone,

I didn't find anywhere else to post this or a relevant blog that can solve my problem.

I'm a novice when it comes to Photoshop and only use it for very minor designs. I've designed a mock up header just for fun and I've found I'm unable to save it as anything apart from .tif .psd and a few other format that are not viewable on mobile devices or web pages.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to the .psd file to allow myself to save it as a high quality jpeg or similar web friendly format? I am assuming I have made an error with the actual canvas settings etc but have no idea what I need to change.

(I've tried .tif to jpg/pdf converters and the result is horrible compared to the original .tif file)

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to help me with this.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 07, 2016 at 01:21PM by poseidonsbeardy http://ift.tt/2arGgU7

No comments:

Post a Comment