Wednesday 24 May 2017

Help for a beginner getting into design! Question

I have a couple ideas that I would like to make into a concrete design but I don't know where to start. Trying to do it on Paint or Microsoft Word is very frustrating. I just want something that I can import photos to, make edits, use different fonts, etc. very basic stuff. What websites/programs do you use? What would you recommend for a beginner?

Also are there any websites that let me customize a t shirt to see what it would like look for free? I don't have any plans to print, I just think it'd be fun to be creative with t shirts, kind of like the create your own South Park character website where they give you a blanket template and allow you to add and make changes; nothing super professional and complex



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 24, 2017 at 06:37PM by novalavaly http://ift.tt/2rRcKfl

No comments:

Post a Comment