Tuesday 16 May 2017

Interactive installation for final project

Hi! I'm starting my final project for graduation degree in Digital Design, and I really want to do an interactive installation, or different urban interventions of any kind. It'll be about identity development in the digital environment. Does any of you have done any installation? Or any insightful material to guide me though?

I've had some issues with implementing the design process in this type of medium and I've been trying to develop the all methodologies by myself, and sometimes it's getting me stuck in the project. I've done researches about synchronic and diachronic cases but most of what I find is a few pictures of huge successful installations and nothing about the process of doing it in a more personal level, which is what I'm looking for.

I'm doing this project all by myself, which must be developed until November. I'm embracing any guidance atm.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 16, 2017 at 07:21PM by lucsgueds http://ift.tt/2pHBnxN

No comments:

Post a Comment