Sunday 21 May 2017

I'm really stuck for inspiration - a total mind block.

So I'm supposed to be designing a marketing campaign for an exhibition named "Time and Space". For this, I have chosen to design a typography based logo that can be subtly manipulated to go on a poster, a homepage, and a banner. However I have been completely stuck for inspiration, and have been for the last two weeks.

I normally try things like listen to music, or watch movies as a source of inspiration. However, I'm finding that the exhibition title "Time and Space" is so incredibly boring and mundane that I cannot source any creative imagery for the logo, and therefore my mind has been totally stuck - and I'm running out of time, fast.

I suppose what I'm asking is, what do you normally do when you have a mind block? I tried looking at design inspiration on pinterest, yet when I experimented I felt as though I was just taking someone else's design with no creative integrity or effort.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 21, 2017 at 12:20PM by DonnieDarkoRabbit http://ift.tt/2qHuk7D

No comments:

Post a Comment