Wednesday 17 May 2017

Essential skills for design?

Hello, I study multimedia design, and for now I'm planning to go towards interaction design. At the moment I practicing design related drawing (So mostly concept visualizing) HTML / CSS and visual design. I know my way around Illustrator, Indesign and am quite experienced in Photoshop. I know most basics about the design process (Researching, flowcharts, prototype testing, etc). Also conversion marketing, etc.

So some questions. - Which skills can really mean a difference for my CV? - To avoid being a jack of trades, master of non. Which fields are good to specialize in? - Where's the big money?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 17, 2017 at 08:43AM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2qvabQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment