Tuesday 30 May 2017

Term for external building design?

I've been asked by a client (I undertake occasional contract type work for non-profits) to consider options for a redesign of the exterior of their building. Having predominantly worked in print and web design, this is a first. What I'd like to know is, what is the name for exterior shop/facade design to better help me find examples and resources (also any links to examples resources would be helpful.)


While this particular project might be beyond my area of expertise, I'm excited about the possibility of stretching my mind and design skills into this new area.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 30, 2017 at 07:49PM by Library_Lad http://ift.tt/2siRHSB

No comments:

Post a Comment