Thursday 18 May 2017

How to handle clients like this?

I have this big fashion brand I worked there before and now they contact me about freelance jobs. Awesome.

The last job they sent me was a newsletter template to thank customers, I did, sent, went through 9 modifications after 3 different layout options to, almost an year later, they disappear without paying.

Now they contacted me again this week, ordered a 10 newsletter email pack, said it was urgent, that they needed one for tomorrow and more at the beginning of next week. They also sent me the briefing and references. I said ok, sent a super reasonable price, and said the soon they'd agree with the budget I could start working and next week would send them a contract. They disappeared. Again. Why god? Why even bother? I'm frustrated



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 18, 2017 at 06:52PM by SuperMassiveCookie http://ift.tt/2qWGJWi

No comments:

Post a Comment