Saturday 27 May 2017

Jack of all trades?

I'm quite a jack of all trades. I can do some basics of visual design (I know my way quite well around the adobe programs, and also gestalt laws etc), writing code (html, css, jqeury atm), usability testing, researching (desk but also laddering interviews, brand, etc).

You get the idea.

I'm only 23 at the moment, so I do want to specialize in something soon. How bad is it to be the jack of trades? Some companies seem to love that they have something that can at least do something simple of everything, so they don't have to hire an extern (for simpler projects)

What is your experience on this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 27, 2017 at 02:14PM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2qtJBVW

No comments:

Post a Comment