Saturday 14 July 2018

The process of creating similar illustrations?

This work is by Clémence Gouy, who you can find on Behance under the same name.

I really would like to learn this type of Illustration (obviously not copy it, don't come for me. I would like to develop my own style, this is just for reference.)

I don't even know the process of creating illustrations like this. I would greatly appreciate the illustrators of the forum giving me a brief outline so that I know the process and what skills to learn.

For example: Are there various ways of doing this? Do you need to sketch it out first, then digitize? Or can you jump right in without a sketch? Do you use Illustrator, or another software? Is it primarily done with the pen tool, or something else?

I specialize in layout + editorial so this is a completely new world for me. I understand illustration is more difficult and will take probably years of practice. I just want to understand what the process is so that I can begin learning. Thank you in advance to the generous souls who decide to help. :)

https://i.redd.it/zu6phxc10y911.png



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 14, 2018 at 05:44PM by WritingTherapy https://ift.tt/2zB7Hba

No comments:

Post a Comment