Tuesday 2 May 2017

Design Frameworks

Hey, to start; not a graphic designer, though I'd love to be my career just didn't work out that way. Since it's something I enjoy and like to follow, I get the sense that there's often people who don't understand or value the profession for what it is, so I hope this question doesn't label me that way. Please tell me if it does.

I'm just wondering if there's any good frameworks or guidelines that would help me on a couple of projects I'm working on. Basically just slide decks for work and a personal stuff (party invitations, etc).

I know of the material design principles from Google and a similar one from Microsoft, but wanted to know if there were any other similar guides.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 02, 2017 at 08:54PM by LtSoundwave http://ift.tt/2p2K9RP

No comments:

Post a Comment