Friday 5 May 2017

Myself and a few colleagues are starting a design studio. We have a few things to get in order but in the mean time would like to enter a design competition or challenge. I've been unsuccessful in finding anything. Any suggestions?

Like I said, we are creating out own design studio. We all work at agencies at the moment so we are fine with pouring ourselves into work like this to start to build a reputation. I'm more marketing and business background, but the other 3 are all designers. Their skills range from website UX and design, to branding, to package design.

Do you know where I can find competitions to enter or any open offers to do cool work? I remember a few months ago Tesla had an open calling for commercials. I'm looking for something along those lines.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 05, 2017 at 06:47PM by Sherlocked_ http://ift.tt/2pOOv0T

No comments:

Post a Comment