Thursday 4 May 2017

Sports player reveal doesn't feel too exciting. Tips?

Okay, so I run a sports teams twitter, facebook, instagram and so on and during the summer we'll reveal new player signings, contract renewals and so on and I've made a template for it which is thought to be used with every new signing och contract extension but it isnt't as exciting and as cool as I thought it would be

Here is what it looks like including a player image

Same picture but with blur on the player image under the black boxes, can't decide which one is better

And here is the template without a player image

Unfortunately we're not signing Kobe Bryant but just using it as an example.

Du you have any tips how I can improve my design?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 04, 2017 at 03:23PM by LouieEspacer http://ift.tt/2pCt6cE

No comments:

Post a Comment