Sunday 31 January 2016

Any ideas for university final project?

My fellow designers, I need ideas for my final project at university. Would appreciate your help lol. So on the 23rd of February, I have to present 3 ideas about the project. I'm not sure how that's gonna work, but I think the lecturers will pick the most interesting ideas. It could be anything, like making a book, or just branding and stuff. To be honest, I don't like branding too much, BUT if it's like musician branding than I'm fine. I'm more into advertising stuff, the campaign thing.

A few years ago, my senior made a book as her final project and until now, people are crazy about it. The book is about the 90s generation, it's in Indonesian and it's called "Generasi 90an" if you're wondering what it looks like. I have some ideas, but not sure if they're good enough. Uhmmm also I'm thinking to use reddit as my reference but still not sure how, maybe the subreddits or something. Any ideas? Somebody? ;D



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 31, 2016 at 06:26PM by funnie17 http://ift.tt/1PJq09l

No comments:

Post a Comment