Sunday 31 January 2016

Design student: How to list inventions on resume?

I am a graduating industrial design student. I have about two projects that I have completed in the past year, and I am considering pursuing patents for the two inventions. For the sake of privacy, I have chosen not to include them on my web portfolio. However, I have a PDF portfolio detailing the process behind to two projects in case I ever discuss them face-to-face in an interview.

Would it make sense to list these two inventions in a specific section on my resume? I do not want to mislead anyone into thinking my projects are on my website, however, I would still like to indicate that I have these two projects and am willing to discuss them.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 31, 2016 at 06:04PM by Guepardita http://ift.tt/1QQBhd8

No comments:

Post a Comment