Sunday 31 January 2016

Putting a price on my work.

I'm admittedly new to the design world, both web and graphic. A friend approached me about building a simple website for him and helping him with some branding, so I've built him a website and created a logo for the company. Anyway, the business is labor-based (junk removal), most of which I won't have any part in, but I've been offered some equity (yet to be determined) in the company to maintain the website and do some marketing work for him. I'm planning an extended backpacking trip and some passive money for work that I could do remotely would be amazing. It's a good friend and I'm learning on the fly; I'm not money-grubbing, and neither is he.

What's a reasonable percentage to ask for the work that I've put in and what's to come?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 31, 2016 at 09:33PM by battmrown http://ift.tt/1WVxUCi

No comments:

Post a Comment