Saturday 30 January 2016

[Design Requests] I am running for Class President at my university. I'm looking for help.

I'll keep this short. I am a college freshman that is running class president. I'm looking for someone/people to assist me with my campaign designs.

What I am looking for:

  • A logo: $50-75 (The $75 is if you get it done by 01 February.)

  • Burnt orange/chicago maroon camouflage (a page of this design): $15

  • A snapchat Geofilter: $30

  • One person doing all three: $150

Payment is done through Venmo or Paypal, whichever is your preference. When a job is completed, I will remove it from this post in an update.


Please message me if you're interested in helping me out or if you have questions. This means a lot.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 30, 2016 at 06:18PM by Abe-Solotely http://ift.tt/1UxQHC6

No comments:

Post a Comment