Saturday 30 January 2016

Layout for a trendline chart with several (30) series

Help! I am building a web application for a customer, and one of the "widgets" that they want is a trendline chart that has around 30 series on it. Personally, I don't think you can plot 30 lines on a chart and find that useful.... but they think otherwise. I am hoping that someone here may have experience with handling something like this, and could give an example of how exactly I can attack this issue. Of course I can just plot all of the lines and give it to them, but they have already said "the lines don't stand out..." as if there are 30 distinct colors that I can use for something like this. Anyways, can anyone give me some recommendations or point me to a page that has tackled this situation successfully?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 30, 2016 at 02:07PM by youngchris003 http://ift.tt/1PoQot6

No comments:

Post a Comment