Sunday 31 January 2016

potential job need some advice

long time lurker here finally posting,

I had my first ever interview with a company that I'm both really excited about and nervous. My website isn't live, but so far they liked what they saw in both my website and portfolio piece. And I'm treating this as a second interview like any other job, but can't help but get giddy that I may finally be able to make a start at a proper career!

I've been offered the task to build simple wordpress websites (its a low end entry level position given my knowledge so far) using Bridge, a simple drag and drop theme. I have a basic knowledge of WP and a fair amount of HTML/ CSS knowledge to feel about an intermediate level.

I'm learning fast, as its currently taken me 5 months to get to this point.

The advice I'm looking for is;

How would one get familiar with WP when you have to subscribe to their services to have a practical session with the interface?

What should I know in preparation for my first day?

Anything else you guys might want to chip in on.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 31, 2016 at 05:39PM by hemayne1 http://ift.tt/1Suit3f

No comments:

Post a Comment