Saturday 30 January 2016

How to Create a Name Generator?

Hi there gang,

I am very much a newbie when it comes to web design and web development. I have a website that I manage through Wordpress.

The other day I decided I wanted to create a name generator tool. I found some script online that I downloaded, and then I was able to edit it in a text editor and just cut and paste the text with what I wanted.

So now I have this very simple little script, but I have no idea how to put it on my website, with all its own existing CSS and stuff.

I uploaded the script file to my website, so you can see it here: http://ift.tt/1OX3LiP

But really I want this little tool inserted within a normal page on my website that I would make through the Wordpress editor. Can someone shed some light on how I could do that?

Also, this is a whole other topic, but I would also like to be able to put radio buttons so a user could check off "boy" or "girl" dog names. I'd also like to have a "favorite" option where you can favorite certain names, and then those names go into a list that you can download later.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks so much for the help!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 30, 2016 at 04:10PM by memicoot http://ift.tt/1PLGh3S

No comments:

Post a Comment