Sunday 31 January 2016

I'm teaching product design live, twice a week - anyone interested?

Hello my name is Andrew, one of the product designers at Acorns, an investment app that rounds up your spare change (go download our app!).

Starting this Monday (February 1, 2016) @ 8PM PST, I will be hosting a live streaming class on nooma.tv in my channel about (digital) product design.

Every session, I will go over a topic and we will have a discussion afterwards. No design experience necessary.

Some topics that will be covered:

  • Elements and principles of design, including typography, color, space, texture, etc.
  • Design thinking and process
  • UI and UX for mobile and web
  • Sketch tutorial
  • Rapid prototyping
  • Landing a product design job
  • Other design resources

The scheduled sessions will be every Monday and Wednesday @ 8PM PST. I’m really excited to begin this journey with you all, looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow night. Thanks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 01, 2016 at 04:53AM by alhyunsoo http://ift.tt/1Pscdbn

No comments:

Post a Comment