Sunday 31 January 2016

How is the job market for someone who just knows HTML/CSS/Wordpress PHP?

So I graduated with a degree in Graphic Design and taught myself HTML, CSS, and Wordpress PHP. For the last five years I have been designing a developing Wordpress sites as the sole web designer/developer at my company (occasionally working with/directing other designers/developers). I'm proficient in HTML, CSS, and PHP as it relates to Wordpress, but I don't know any other Front/backend technologies (I can use and modify someone else's JS/Jq, but I can't write something from scratch).

How is the job market for someone with my skillset? Would Front End Developer be an appropriate job listing to respond to?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 31, 2016 at 07:24PM by vontazepurrfect http://ift.tt/23C3Ekh

No comments:

Post a Comment