Saturday 30 January 2016

[Question/Help]I'm trying to get rid of the padding on a div that's fixed at the bottom of the screen. It won't seem to go away

Hi all, I not generally a web designer; I consider myself to be a web coder. Accordingly, my CSS skills aren't exactly the best. I apologize if this seems like a rudimentary question, but it's driving me nuts.

I have a div that's fixed at the bottom of the page. I need for there to be absolutely no padding on any side. Here's a codepen and the relevant code:

<!-- CSS --> #testDiv { position: fixed; bottom: 0; width: 100%; border: 1px solid red; color: red; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; } <!-- html in body --> <div id='testDiv'>testing</div> 

As you can probably see, white space appears on the top and bottom between the text and the border.

Thanks a lot, folks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 31, 2016 at 12:47AM by OhFudgeYah http://ift.tt/1PMvINN

No comments:

Post a Comment