Friday 29 January 2016

How do you guys manage content collection?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to collect and manage content from clients. I'm looking for something nice and user-friendly, as a lot of my clients are not tech-savvy at all. Most of them are small local businesses that need a really basic site and I'm trying to minimize my time investment to keep costs down. A few of the options I've been looking into include:

  1. Multi-Step submission forms from my website
  2. Google Drive document
  3. Dropbox folder with instructions

The problem with the last two is that I find that I get a better response if I guide my client through the process by posing questions or specifying "your logo here", "your documents here" etc.

So far I've been sending along printable checklists, but that doesn't appear to be interactive enough. Even if I specify a required wordcount, I just get a couple of random pictures and a logo.

How do you guys collect web content from clients? What ways have you found that save time and keep your clients focused?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 29, 2016 at 09:02PM by MrsTorgue http://ift.tt/1QM5cDg

No comments:

Post a Comment