Saturday 27 February 2016

#1 resources to use for learning about design?

I learned HTML/CSS and JavaScript a year or two ago out of curiosity, but never did anything with it, and I'm just now starting to be genuinely interested in website-making and web design. I have very poor graphic design/UI/UX sense, and I would love to learn more, especially about the graphic design aspect. Today I came across a book called "The Non-Designer's Design Book" written by a woman named Robin Williams, and after a quick skim it seemed like it would be a good resource for learning about design. However, I figured it would be better to try to figure out what the best resources out there are, as a book I found in Barnes and Noble is probably not the best.

In the opinion of anyone more experienced than me (which is to say no experience), what are the absolute best resources and references for learning about web design? Any books, online courses, blogs, etc. It would also be great to know if there are any influential web designers with blogs or some other way of keeping track of and taking a look at their work. Thanks for any input!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 28, 2016 at 04:08AM by thunderbeard317 http://ift.tt/21AnaM6

No comments:

Post a Comment