Saturday 27 February 2016

I have this idea... Tell me why I shouldn't.

Hey there,

So, I've got an idea for a business. It's really simple and straightforward, and I'm not sure why more people don't do this.

Essentially, a company to handle everything to do with a website. They design it, maintain it, and host it, all for a (generally) low, monthly fee - somewhere around $80 (this is small for corporations.) So, why not? Is it that designers and devs don't want to deal with the paperwork and hosting? Or is there some liability I'm not thinking about?

I'm curious to see what you entrepreneurs think. I like the idea, and would like to turn it into something, but the general majority of users on this sub have more experience than I.

Thank you for any input you have! :)



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 28, 2016 at 02:36AM by mc-shark http://ift.tt/21ridZs

No comments:

Post a Comment