Monday 29 February 2016

I think my professor might be ripping my code for personal projects. Have a question.

Hey all,

I have reason to believe my college professor might be taking my code and using it for her own projects outside of teaching.

I won't go into details because it's kind of irrelevant, but I would like to know how to do something.

I've seen on Awwwards that most pages use unformatted, delineated html/css/js. As in if I click on "view page source" it all appears on one single line.

How do you do that? Is there a special parser or tool to do this? I've tried googling it, but I'm not sure what it is even called.

Anyways, I think if I can find a way to do that, the next time I submit something it will be a bit of a deterrent and also subtlety tell her to stop.

It has been a long day, but if you guys know what I'm talking about, I'd greatly appreciate some help trying to find this tool.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 01, 2016 at 02:29AM by PMmeYourVaginaPls http://ift.tt/1T56Kdk

No comments:

Post a Comment