Sunday 28 February 2016

Website where you can create filterable content?

Hey guys,

Please excuse my amateur-ness, I've never created a website or coded before. But basically, I am trying to create a website where people can create filters to search for an item (think of a student on a scholarship website filtering the scholarships to "minority-only" ones).

I was wondering if you had any advice on which website maker to use (Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, etc.) and if so, how you would create the filtering mechanism?

Thanks in advance for your help, and hopefully once I become better at this, I can contribute back to this community.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 29, 2016 at 06:13AM by YanetJellen http://ift.tt/1QmAm3A

No comments:

Post a Comment