Sunday 28 February 2016

How do I make a free Website (For my Mother)?

Hello Everyone,

Long story short, my mother has asked me to make her a website for her new buisness.

Since money hasn't started flowing yet, she wants a free website until then. I have been to free builders such as webs, weebly, yola etc. Problem is they all have either a banner / link advertising back to them, this is obviously problematic due to the nature of her business.

Can someone suggest such a service that doesnt have a banner or link OR at least has a really small one? I know they are not really proper websites, but she doesn't need much to start with.

please advise



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 28, 2016 at 08:38AM by inkore http://ift.tt/1LN8393

No comments:

Post a Comment