Monday 29 February 2016

Goddamn scammers

I imagine this has been posted before but for anyone who isn't familiar with it, here's a web design scam that I hadn't encountered before:

Okay good i have a small clothing business for both male and female which i run here  in city am trying to expand the business and i want you to build an informational website for it for advertisement and to increase my sales rate..so i need you to checkout this site but i need something more perfect than this it is possible,http://ift.tt/1oUlijA would only be informational, so i need you to give me an estimate .the estimate should include hosting and i want the site to have not more than 8 pages since it is informational.i have a private project graphic designer ,he has the text content, images and the logos for the site.

Note:

  1. I want only English language

  2. I don't have a domain yet but i want the domain name asselfie-wears.com or selfie-wears-Al.com

3.You will be updating the site for me.

  1. I will be proving the images,logos and content for the site.

  2. I want the site up and running before ending of next month.

  3. My budget is $2000 to $9000 Kindly get back to me with:

(1) an estimate

(2) your cell phone number  

(3) And will like to know if you are the owner ??

BUSINESS NAME ; SEFIE WEARS.

for selling i just want it informational please get back to me with an estimate and i can payment to get started thanks

Now, there's a few red flags to consider here, but I figured, whatever, let's see where it goes.

After some back and forth, all of which was suspicious it ended up at this:

I want you to help me charge my credit card for $5,350 with the Cc company charges,you will deduct $2,200 as deposit for the ...etc, etc.

Uh huh.

In short, you'll be left holding the bag on whatever money you've given away.

Don't fall for it folks. If it looks fishy, Google it.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 01, 2016 at 01:34AM by mcdoolz http://ift.tt/1ndRTPR

No comments:

Post a Comment