Saturday 27 February 2016

Dealing with web hosting as a designer

I've been a designer for the better part of 20 years, and I've set up clients on numerous hosting companies during my career. I have a couple questions for the community:

  1. How do you go about determining what host is best for your client's project?
  2. How do you navigate the sign up process?

For #2, what I mean is ... do you set up the account on behalf of your client? Do you email your client and have them setup the account directly? Do you setup the account in your name and then transfer it to your client? Do you set it up in your name then bill your client so you're making some monthly cash for the hosting as well as what they paid you for the design?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 28, 2016 at 04:42AM by maxers http://ift.tt/1pgRQV5

No comments:

Post a Comment