Saturday 3 February 2018

How to create a styleguide out of a moodboard?

I'm Designing/coding the website for my portfolio. I'm a Multimedia Design student, I mainly want to focus on UX and IxD, on digital products like apps and websites.

I've got the assignment to create a moodboard that reflects you personally. Thus your values (Hedonism, Universalism, etc). Based on that moodboard we have to create a styleguide.

I've collected some of those catchy quote images, because those are an easy way to reflect your values. I don't really know how to translate that to the actualy styleguide though.

I SUPPOSE I COULD WRITE IN BOLD TO SHOW THAT I'M RATHER BOLD?

So yeah, any advice would be loved!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 03, 2018 at 01:08PM by xynaxia http://ift.tt/2EdIkx6

No comments:

Post a Comment