Thursday 29 October 2015

Former backend dev trying to get into webdesign and frontend development, don't really know where to start. (x-post /r/webdev)

Hi there,

As the title says I used to work as a Backend developer for roughly 3 years. But I was never really good at it, becaues I couldn't really get into it. So I started to hate it, did a horrible job and got fired, no big deal I have a new job in another field.

The last couple of weeks I started to get this urge to get into webdesign and frontend development.

In my backend days I mainly worked with C#, ASP.Net, MySql and MS Sql.

I also did some very minor HTML and CSS work but never enough to really get into it.

Now I want to learn HTML5, CSS3 and JS but I don't know where to start. I started a HTML5 CSS3 course on codeacademy but I'm not quite sure what to think about that.

So what do you think is the best way to get into the relas of frontend as a former backend dev?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 29, 2015 at 11:23AM by tremendousPanda http://ift.tt/1LZxzYl

No comments:

Post a Comment