Thursday 29 October 2015

Where can I find subreddit design templates?

First off I'm really sorry if this post isn't allowed. I have searched on Google and reddit and couldn't find what I was after. Then I searched to find the most relevant subreddit and this seemed to be it. If it is not and you know a better one please point me in that direction and I will move my post over there.

Righteo. So I've been out of the design game for a little while (4 years or so). Got sick of it so haven't done a thing with it in years. Now I've just become a moderator of a small subreddit for a football (Rugby League in Australia) team I support and want to design it (it is pretty much just the standard basic reddit look). I have Photoshop I will be able to work in but I was just wondering how people get started with doing this. If there are any .psd templates that are around that could help me getting started and keeping everything the right size and proportion.

Cheers.

TL;DR: Chasing a template help me design a subreddit.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 29, 2015 at 09:44AM by simoalley http://ift.tt/1NCCOQp

No comments:

Post a Comment