Monday 4 January 2016

Enquiry on web developing pricing

Hey Guys,

I apologize a head of time if I'm posting in the wrong subreddit but I figured I could get some useful information from this community. I'm a web designer who has been designing with HTML and CSS for 7+ years most of which has been done independently in school. I've recently started to work in developing with PHP (mostly wordpress theme developing) and a little bit with Ruby on Rails. I've worked a few freelance jobs here and there but really haven't got my ground in anything.

I applied for a freelance position recently for the revamping of 5 or 6 wordpress sites and was asked if I received the position how I would want to receive payment. Be it a hourly wage or a bulk pay for each site.

The extent of the work hasn't really been revealed to me but I was curious what everyone would recommend the best way to receive payment would be. I'm a designer based out of Chicago and much of the work I've done in the past I've felt I have greatly cheated myself.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 01:39AM by GRIM4CE http://ift.tt/1OIwkNP

No comments:

Post a Comment