Monday 4 January 2016

Getting Started With Wordpress

So I'm just getting started in web design, I've learned HTML/CSS/JavaScript through codecademy and I've started on a website for my church. I have brackets and I get the general idea of how to make the site, but there's some things I don't understand.

I see a lot of people talk about wordpress and there themes. How much easier does this make my life and how do I implement it into my site? Do I need to take a lot of time to sit back and learn wordpress now in order to use it to my advantage?

I also want to be able to have a calendar and google maps plug in on the site and make it possible for others that aren't very necessarily tech savvy to update the calendar with new events. How would I go about doing this?

Also if anybody has any general tips and tricks that would be great. I would like to get this website up and running quick as well as my own personal portfolio website as I grow and start making other small sites.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 04, 2016 at 04:06PM by KingQuet90 http://ift.tt/1TzVPVK

No comments:

Post a Comment