Tuesday 5 January 2016

Hey there! A complete noob in web development here, but could use a website.

Hi. I'd like to ask you guys if anyone would be able to help me out, or at least price out a website I want to open up.

Basically me and my partner want to open up a website that would focus on helping out starting teams getting into competetive gaming, as well as support and provide with sponsorships established teams in various games.

What I'd like is a fairly simple website, with simplistic design and easy to navigate. I already have a logo, name and a color scheme I'd like to use, but I need someone to put it all together and make it work.

My ideal would be something similar to this website: http://torpedo.gg/

Similar, yet obviously not quite the same. Ideally with Wordpress. Including a forum on the server is a nice bonus.

tl;dr

I need a person to either help me out making a website using Wordpress, or providing me with tools if you guys think it's possible for me to do it myself within a short amount of time. I am willing to reward that person with money, if the job is done on point.

Any help is appreciated.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 09:18AM by jakeowaty http://ift.tt/1OINIbr

No comments:

Post a Comment