Tuesday 5 January 2016

How can I figure out where this form data is going?

Hey all. I'm somewhat competent at basic HTML design and PHP + Javascript but don't really do much of it so pardon my noobish language. I'm a high school intern for the managing department of this local music festival, and am supposed to help out in overhauling their website.

I have the website I am suppose to help manage. On this page, when you click the drop downs, they open fields where you can write a message (General enquiries, artist submission etc) and you leave your email address.

How can I go about figuring out where this data goes? I've already reached out to the guys who designed this but yet to hear a response. I'm guessing it goes to someone's email? In that case is it possible to extract the email from the form? I've looked around with Inspect but nothing's come up.

Hope you guys can take a look and help me.

TL;DR: here's a site, where does the form data go when I click submit?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 11:27AM by harmeety http://ift.tt/1O8bubc

No comments:

Post a Comment