Tuesday 5 January 2016

What are the prerequisites for learning a javascript MVC framework?

I am comfortable building websites that are either static, or use a CMS, and I have some experience implementing dynamic content, and using external APIs to get content in Wordpress using PHP/AJAX.

I am planning a personal project for learning which will display our studio's calendar and project summaries in real time. Our project management software has an API, and I am hoping to use this.

It seems like javascript frameworks might be a good option (meteor.js, angular.js etc) but looking at the examples and intros, it seems there is so much I do not even recognise. To make sure I learn properly, can anyone advise a checklist of content I should cover?

Thanks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 05, 2016 at 02:24PM by tomjazzman http://ift.tt/1OJwB9k

No comments:

Post a Comment