Friday 1 January 2016

What is the best way to create a website that will populate and index itself once the structure is set?

Hey,

So I know the title is not great but let me explain what I am trying to get to. I have dealt with building my own sites usually very simple and extremely manually intensive. I would like to create few simple templates that allow me to create new web pages by filling out all the text in the back end. I also would like to be able to easily add the new links to where I determine I would like to add info. Sidebar etc. I know there are plenty more questions that I will need to answer so please ask and I will do my best.

I am willing to pay money for something I can install on my server.

I can do a dedicated host if necessary.

Something similar to http://ift.tt/1t33uNu is somewhat that I am thinking about only I would like to add my own text as well.

I need it to be easily scaleable.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 01, 2016 at 04:31PM by apcreddit http://ift.tt/1mopgzK

No comments:

Post a Comment