Friday 1 January 2016

Where should I begin if I am trying to create something like the Kayak flight search results page?

Please go here

http://ift.tt/1seZ5Yh

and search. You will see a results page where you have options on the left and the filtered results on the right.

I can do the logic in JS no problem. I simply don't know how to make it look like this. Basically the CSS stuff to achieve the layout.

I must add that I do know CSS (not too well). I have worked with the frontend a lot. And can certainly work with knockout, react, jquery, etc.

But when I look at something, I am not sure where to start. If I have a starting point, I can go from there and make it look exactly like I want to, even responsive.

But I can't make anything from scratch. I just need a starting point or know where to look.

Basically I am a backend guy, who works with frontend because I have to.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 01, 2016 at 06:58PM by siamthailand http://ift.tt/1NZzsFF

No comments:

Post a Comment