Friday 1 January 2016

Where to start? Help to choose a field!

Hi Designers!

My girlfriend is finishing her Bachelors in English Literature and her career opportunity: English teacher or tutor. She doesn't like that, unfortunately.

She can draw, she almost did it to a drawing school but failed and stopped drawing for fun a couple years ago. ( I wouldn't say that she is a pro in that, I just make a point that she is not an absolute 0 in drawing)

Now, I want to fund her next 6 months of studying in design/drawing field. We need your advise on where to start...(area or direction. We will choose a particular program later) Ideally, after 6 months of courses I would like her to enter some place to work and start growing professionally there(this approach worked for me so far).

One friend of mine advised 3d-design as a good place to start. What do you think?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted January 01, 2016 at 03:44PM by IamHereAndNow http://ift.tt/1TtM6jJ

No comments:

Post a Comment