Saturday 2 January 2016

Where to start to make a web app?

Hey guys, i'm a programmer and I have a strong knowledge of Java & Python as well as HTML & CSS with a little PHP in there too.

I recently created a mysql database to store information for tutors and clients however i'd like to create an interface to allow tutors to log in and add records to the database and allow myself to CRUD records too.

Here's a rough wire frame I made to give you an idea of what I'm thinking. I've made a local version of it on my laptop using java and mysql but i'd like to allow tutors to use it too obviously.

So back to my question: where would you recommend that I start with this using my set of skills currently?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 02, 2016 at 10:09AM by HristoZA http://ift.tt/1YVminm

No comments:

Post a Comment