Saturday 27 February 2016

Need some help figuring out this navbar

Greetings,

I'm working on creating a flexbox responsive navbar, and I'm running into a bit of an issue.

Issue #1: Resize browser to mobile layout, then open the nav drawer, resize it back to desktop and the navbar stays in the flex-column layout instead of switch to flex-column.

Issue #2: Resize browser to mobile, open then close the navbar, resize browser back to desktop and it hides it completely.

I think Issue #1 may be something with how I have the media queries set up, and I think issue #2 has something to do with how jQuery works.

Codepen link: http://ift.tt/1S8FIki

I'm trying to do this from scratch as much as possible, typically I would rely on bootstrap, but I don't want to do that anymore. Any other pointers would be awesome as well!

Thanks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 27, 2016 at 07:41PM by mrtrimble http://ift.tt/1LMe0TG

No comments:

Post a Comment