Monday 1 February 2016

New web developer, looking for some guidance on recommended tools.

Hello! I'm new to this subreddit. I know you guys aren't interested in my life story but heres what I got: a years experience in Python, HTML CSS and C# from college about two and a half years ago and the last two weeks have been spent learning HTML 5, CSS 3, PHP and jquery.

I wanted some advice while I work on my portfolio for your average workflow if your a pro, ( do you use sublime text, what plug-ins, do you use xamp, wamp, node.js, atom) and also do you have a reliable source for following trends on device usage, browser popularity etc...

Appreciate any responses, Thanks :)



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 01, 2016 at 01:33PM by Pud11es http://ift.tt/23DIG4E

No comments:

Post a Comment