Saturday 27 February 2016

Starting Website Design and Web Dev!

Hey all, I'm looking to get into web dev and website creation/design. Hoping you guys could help me out in terms of resources for learning, tips in general.

My friend recommended using FileZilla and DigitalOcean to get started, hosting a domain and then working with HTML, CSS, PHP , then moving into Javascript-AngularJS. I'd also like to get into working with a bootstrap base with flex box grid.

I have experience coding outside of web dev in OOP, machine code, and database/backend-ish. This looks like a nice community, so I figured I'd try posting a thread in addition to Googling know-how.

Any advice on getting started would be much appreciated, thanks all!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted February 27, 2016 at 06:50PM by wowdavers http://ift.tt/1Te4sJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment