Wednesday 30 December 2015

A Question about pricing.

Hey guys Im not sure if this is where I should be posting this but thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

So one of my grandmothers friends owns a tax service that I manage her computers and printers for her in exchange for my taxes done for free. Well this year she has asked me to help her get more customers, which includes building her a website, redoing her facebook page and twitter, and design her new business cards and flyers. This is the first time ive ever done anything like this so i was wondering what is the usual charge for work like this? Your help would be greatly appreciated.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted December 31, 2015 at 02:43AM by Stonedsailer http://ift.tt/1JgLkq7

No comments:

Post a Comment